21 DSD, Farmer's Market, and Quick Lunch- Day 1

Today is the day! The journey of going through 21 days of now sugar starts now! Starting today I will be sharing my thoughts and meals that I will be making the next three weeks. Lucky for me I am going to use a couple of my own recipes already posted on here. :)


This is my first time doing one of these and I am going by what I have have researched and read about. To me it basically Paleo/Primal with no sugar.

What I have done was plan about one to two weeks of meals and I will try to be sharing the majority of those during the next 21 days. They are going to include some soups, roasted root vegetables, chicken, autumn pork loin, and some seafood.

I had a great morning at the farmer's market. It was disappointing to only see a few vendors left this season but thankful for all the produce I could get for a decent price. Can't beat vegetables that are so fresh with dirt and all. I thought I would share some of the awesome veggies I was able to get this morning.

Cabbage, squash, green beans, peppers, turnips, parsnips, carrots, and kale. :)

So fresh!

Look at these awesome colored eggs! :)

After running around in the market and at my grocery store and stocking up on some new supplies like avocado oil and a bunch of other great stuff, I was not wanting to make some crazy lunch. When I am not in the mood for cooking, I just want something quick. For lunch today, I made C and I some lettuce wraps.



I made these lettuce wraps with Boston lettuce, mayo, two types of salami, ham, and some sliced banana peppers.

For dinner, I think ribs are on the menu. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Stalkerville My Gallery Badge

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogger templates