For the Love of Cheese, and Icecream!

So sorry about the lack of recipe posts recently. I have not made anything to interesting the past few days. Well I did make C some pumpkin bars last night, but I was too tired to take pics of the recipe and my kitchen was a mess...

So cheese. I miss cheese. Goat cheese is great an all but I miss lovely gooy stringy cheese. Has anyone tried mozeralla goat cheese? I have thinking about getting it but its on the pricey side, maybe another day or week. I have tried numerous brands of vegan cheese and they just tasted super funky and had the weirdest consistency. We miss cheese. Cheese just makes everything better except our stomachs, woo our stomachs with dairy, not so nice. So I am trying to let my insides heal, so definitely no cheese. We miss ice cream too. There are a lot of dairy free  ice cream recipes out there but alas, they need an ice cream maker. :( Sad, maybe I'll save up for one. Coconut ice cream is great at the store but not a whole lot of flavors and its even more expensive then Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I am sorry but paying 7 dollars for some chocolate coconut ice cream is a little too much for just a little thing. :( If anyone has any great dairy free options, please let me know and share on here! Would love to hear all about them!

So I have been browsing recipes today and I have found some great ones that I will hopefully be trying out. There is one (actually two) that I am especially excited about that I am going to tinker with and I hope they turn out and if they do, most definitely going to be sharing it on here! So just be patient, more yummyness will be coming shortly, just have to wait.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. You'll hear from me soon and hopefully I will hear from you soon too!

Oh I did make some great sugar free brownies the other day for my grandma's birthday. For those of you that wanted the recipe here it is. http://www.foodiefiasco.com/amazing-low-carb-brownies/



2 comments:

  1. I just saw your blog! Very cool! Thanks for sharing your experiences and recipes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I shared that brownie recipe if you wanted to try it. I actually made a xylitol syrup and it tastes really good and does not have the overpowering xylitol taste.

      Delete

 

Blogger news

Stalkerville My Gallery Badge

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogger templates