BBQ Chicken Pizza

Happy belated Thanksgiving! Hope you all had a wonderful, tasty, and safe Thanksgiving. Now that we all are hungover from the such delicious food, I thought I would share something easy and lite! I am sorry for the lack of posts.. again.. My classes have been pretty hectic lately and have not had the chance to take a lot of photos and try new recipes.

Well I love pizza and this recipe that I found actually is not that hard. It has a nice crust and even bubbles a little without the wait of yeast. Trying to find the right combo of pizza toppings can be frustrating with the lack of cheese. Well I came up with a BBQ Chicken toppings to go with the wonderful pizza crust recipe from Feed the Clan Blog. To go check the crust recipe out go head on over there. It is a thin crust pizza and it is kind of crisp on the outside, it is rather chewy, in a good way. What contributes to the chewiness is the main ingredient of tapioca flour. Being on a budget, experimenting with tapioca flour is kind of nice since it is pretty cheap compared to coconut flour and almond flour.

                                               

To make the pizza:

Make your crust, recipe here.

Bake the crust for about 30-35 minutes

For the toppings for my BBQ Chicken Pizza:

I chopped one large chicken breast into small pieces. Sauteed til fully cooked. I also seasoned with a BBQ seasoning or you could sub with anything you think would fit best.

I made a BBQ pizza sauce by combining half of a small can of tomato paste and a 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce. ( I like Weber brand as it does not use HFCS).



I diced up some red onions.

I popped it in the oven for about 10 minutes.

Hope you enjoy this pizza as much as I did. I was thinking about maybe next time mixing it up and making a Mexican taco pizza.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Stalkerville My Gallery Badge

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogger templates